cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenSP
Just Moved In
Back in years BYOD talk and text 50 was an amazing way to share data with an other family members who has a share data plan without access to family discount and only to BYOD and people who don’t have a contact of year pending.

Now you’re offering BYOD talk and text 35, however you cannot add it to a share data plan. Why not anymore?

People are always looking for a better way for them and family to be able to get best price plan.

I have been a loyal customer BYOD since 2004. But why being a BYOD customers? Because we have the opportunity to move at any moment towards your competitors with best deals.

So from 16 years Telus Mobility give me more great deals than competition.

The peace of mind plan is great but I believe the Simple Share plan is better for family wise.

I propose this idea. BYOD customers from Telus Mobility or from competitors who switch with Telus Mobility for a 30days promo Talk and Text Plan 35 and be add to a Simple Share Data Plan of choice for link line of same family at same address but not accessible for other family discounts or multiple lines discounts.

For example: 1 BYOD Simple Share 50, could share with 2 other family members same address link lines at least 2 times or 5 times BYOD Talk and Text 35. 3 lines minimum Canada talk and Text unlimited with 50G shareable for 185$+Tx. Let see how much BYOD clients from competitors will move with Telus Mobility and how happy your own Telus Mobility family clients will be happy for this promo.

To vote for this Idea click on like.
1 Comment
Status changed to: Closed
Amyj