Add News Channels to Optik TV

Just Moved In

We need add The News Forum to regular channels for Canadian news. Bell is carrying it on all their platforms. It's very irritating to only get left biased news from liberal Global, CBC, CTV etc. You should also add One America News Ntwk (AONN) and Newsmax to the News category on Optik for the same reason. To date, the only news programs anywhere on Optik are left liberal, no conservative centre-right shows of any sort. Customers should have the option to choose which programs they prefer to watch and not be force-fed only one party news. Hopefully TELUS is unbiased and can make this happen, as Bell already has. 

Comments
Just Moved In

Add Newsmax to the channels TELUS should be offering.

Advocate

There doesn't appear any such TV channel called The News Forum, so it would be difficult for Telus to add a non-existent channel, not to mention that it would need approval from the CRTC.

Connector

I would like to have Newsmax, One America News Network & Real America's Voice added to Telus, so we have alternatives to the left media news also.

Advocate

Neither Real America's Voice or Newsmax are approved for carriage in Canada by the CRTC.  Telus does offer several Canadian news services.  CTV News Network is one of the few North American services rated as giving fair and impartial news by the Media Bias website.  Its focus goes beyond North America, realizing there are more than 100 other countries in the world.

Should Canadians be focusing on or obsessed with American based news sources with either a "right bias" or "left bias"?  It's interesting to check for impartiality at:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com

Connector

One news channel I would like to be added to piktv is BC Global News.

I wonder why left media channels from the US, like CNN, MSNBC & CNN International can be added, but ones on the right from the US can't be added?