2018 Indian Premier League cricket.

FrankPfeffer
Just Moved In

Will you be showing the IPL again this year in its entirety as last year (2017)? If not, will it be available on a Pay Per View channel or somewhere else?

Cheers Frank P.

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus does not control the content aired by any given channel.

Sportsnet had IPL in the past. There is one indication that Sportsnet may carry it again but Sportsnet themselves has no IPL info on their site newer than 2015.

FrankPfeffer
Just Moved In

Last year 2017 Optik had the complete IPL season on ch. 906 from a Star TV feed. Too bad you missed it.

FrankPfeffer wrote:

Will you be showing the IPL again this year in its entirety as last year (2017)? If not, will it be available on a Pay Per View channel or somewhere else?

Cheers Frank P.

FrankPfeffer wrote:

Cheers Frank P.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @FrankPfeffer

We were able to offer IPL 2017 as part of the regular Optik package and, if I recall correctly, the playoff matches available on free PPV. As of right now, I don't know if we'll be offering it for 2018. Last year, it wasn't announced until the start of April so please do check back around then.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: Closed
FrankPfeffer
Just Moved In
Thanks very much for the reply. I see the BCCI is appointing its broadcaster on Mar. 31/18, a little close for comfort. Thx again.
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is close, isn't it? I'll keep my ear to the ground and let you know when I can.