2015 Calendar

lardiel
Just Moved In
To whom it may concern

I would like to bring to your attention an improvements to the 2015 TELUS Calendar. I find that if you hang the calendar on the wall it is very hard to see the days. For one thing green is a nice color but calendars are usually done in bold black numbers as it shows up better. The lines dividing the days should also be in black. I have heard this same complaint from friends who have the TELUS calendar so it is not only me that has a problem with been able to see the calendar from a distance.

Category:
Comments
ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @lardiel ,

Thanks for sharing your idea with us. We are reviewing it and will get back to you when we have updates.

Please keep the great ideas coming!

Take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @lardiel ,

Great news! The ideas team has accepted your suggestion and will be implementing it for next years calendars! Good job at sharing a great idea! Please keep em coming!

Take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: In progress
Joy
Just Moved In

We sadly missed out on last year's calendar. We have been a Telus customer since 2003. I think it is sad that the calendar is not distibuted to the active account holders automatically. Smiley Sad

Cheers

Joy

xl CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Keep your eyes open..... It was late October when orders are taken for the annual calendars.

I guess in the spirit of going green and mailing costs, they are making them available only to customers that ask for them.  Otherwise, I have 3 Telus phones and two other Telus services, but I only need one calendar.

v9
Rockstar

I totally support @lardiel Ideas-about the "Improvments to the Calendar" Green is the default-color used for Telus in its "ADDs" but it's unwise to used in Calendars+Bolding the days is correct. I'd suggest to change Calendar's pictures too. I'm not again animals folks, but a "Phone history-Evolution-pictures" would be great change.

ATTENTION: I take the chance to suggest, some changes in the "IDEAS-page" Green colour in the (Subject title) is blurry, same with the (Date & time-posts) is totally greyed out-hard to read it. Change the subject to (Blue-bold) + (Date-time) to really black. Fixed-soon

My last Calendar that I received it was 2011-Telus sendMe a link to signed up, but now it seems the costumer-have to signed up by his own. Anybody know-what's the link to do so, posted please. ReadMe-soon <v9>

Marilynn7
Just Moved In

It has been suggested that you no longer use animals in your monthly pictures - I STRONGLY disagree!  The animal, fish, bird pictures are what keep me getting the Telus calendar every year.

Irishgranny
Ambassador

When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??