Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
37% helpful (4/11)
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

TELUS Rewards

Rewards.JPG

Want to earn some amazing rewards, just for having TELUS services? If you have 2 or more eligible TELUS products and/or services in British Columbia or Alberta, you qualify for the TELUS Rewards program! From Amazon Gift Cards, Calm subscriptions, to the latest tech, and other fantastic items...you can earn points to redeem simply by being a valued TELUS customer! Let's check out some details on the program and how you can start earning!

How it Works

TELUS Rewards is a free program that enables eligible new and existing TELUS customers to earn points on their monthly bill and redeem them for amazing rewards. Earn 2% in points for every dollar spent on eligible Home Services, and an extra 2 points every month simply by linking your TELUS Post-paid Mobility account as long as its active! For example, if you spend $100 per month, you'll earn 2 points! There's also an Enrollment bonus just for starting up, and even a bonus on your anniversary! Get bonus points after each year of membership! Awesome!

Eligible Products

If you have 2 or more of these products, you're eligible for our Rewards program:

- Home Phone

- Home Internet

- Optik TV

- Satellite TV

- Pik TV

- SmartHome Security

- A linked Post-paid TELUS Mobility account

How to Sign Up

It's easy! All you need to do is sign up via your My TELUS account. Visit our page HERE and simply click on the green 'Access your rewards' button to get started. If you don't have a My TELUS account, there's a link right below that button to get you registered. Then you can start earning!

FAQ

For answers to any other questions you may have, be sure to check out our handy FAQ page or reach out to our team at 1-888-811-2323 to speak with our team!

Terms and Conditions

- Only linked/consolidated Post-paid TELUS Mobility accounts are eligible.

- Video on Demand credits can only be redeemed on Optik TV.

- TELUS prepaid Mastercards can only be used in TELUS stores. Once issued, cards cannot be returned.

- We always have a wide selection of rewards to choose from. They change regularly, and some are limited-time offers. If you can't find an item you're looking for, it may be discontinued or temporarily out of stock. Please check back for updates.

- For other policies and information, please visit our Policies page.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments
jettess
Friendly Neighbour

Oops something went wrong.. this is what it says for points redemption all the time

Skylar28
Just Moved In

i get oops something went wrong with many things on telus app. this included

miletskidelrosa
Just Moved In

I cannot access TElUS Rewards thru the app and even thru website

Shar55
Just Moved In

I can not look at the catalogue for my points.

Version history
Last update:
October
Updated by:
Community Manager