cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
100% helpful (3/3)
psl
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

If you have recently moved, cancelled, or upgraded your services, you may have unused TELUS equipment sitting at home. Here is what you do: 

psl_0-1591912561113.png

• Pack it with an appropriately sized box
  • Include the first page of your most recent bill. Or a piece of paper with the following information:
    • First & last name of the account holder
    • Account number and service address
    • Phone number associated with the account

psl_0-1591912344588.png

• Visit your nearest Canada Post outlet letting the representative know that you're returning equipment to TELUS and quote the return ID number PR142924.
  • Canada Post will provide you with a prepaid waybill, with the TELUS address already printed at no cost to you.
  • Optional: You can generate, download, and print the waybill from the Canada Post website at your convenience by clicking: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/information/app/prse/label?execution=e1s1

psl_1-1591912277009.png

• Please keep track of the waybill number until the package is returned to TELUS warehouse.
  • Protip: I like to track things by taking pictures, and emailing them to myself - this way I can forget them, and find them when I need them.

You should not be required to provide an address, Canada Post should have that handy. However, if it is needed, here it is:

TELUS Equipment Shipping address:

TELUS Returns Depot

TELUS Communications Corp

PO BOX 22300 LCD 24

Richmond, BC, V6X 0J1

If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please comment below and we will address them! 

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments
Cyrus
Connector

My returned equipment has been out for delivery for a month, tracking said package held -Telus request.

RyDawg
Coach

Didn’t Telus used to send out boxes for customers to return their equipment? Seems like we’re going backwards. 

Version history
Last update:
April
Updated by:
Contributors