Return Your TELUS Equipment in 3 Easy Steps
If you have recently moved, cancelled, or upgraded your services, you may have unused TELUS equipment sitting at home. Here is what you do:
- Pack it with any appropriately sized box
- Include the first page of your most recent bill. Or piece of paper with the following information:
- First & last name of the account holder
- Account number and service address
- Phone number associated with the account
- Let the Canada Post representative know you are mailing it back to TELUS, and quote one of the following return ID number, based on the province you are mailing from:
- Alberta and BC: PR797380
- All other provinces: PR211676
- Canada Post will provide you with a prepaid waybill, with TELUS address already printed. Fill out the waybill with name and phone number associated with your account.
- Optional: You have the option to go to Canada Post website to print a return label at home ahead of time, using the same return ID above
- Alberta and BC: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/prse/label?execution=e1s2
- All other povinces: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/prse/label?execution=e1s3
- Please keep track of the waybill number until package is returned back to TELUS warehouse.
- Protip: I like to track things by taking picture, and emailing it to myself - this way I can forget it, and find it when I need it.
You should not be required to provide an address, Canada Post should have that handy. However, in the event that it is needed, here it is:
TELUS Equipment Shipping address:
TELUS Returns Depot
TELUS Communications Corp
PO BOX 22300 LCD 24
Richmond, BC, V6X 0J1
If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please comment below and we will address them!