Home

Trusted answers and information about Home Services devices and solutions from Neighbourhood contributors and the TELUS team.

Return Your TELUS Equipment in 3 Easy Steps

Community Manager
  • Contributors:

If you have recently moved, cancelled, or upgraded your services, you may have unused TELUS equipment sitting at home. Here is what you do: 

psl_0-1591912561113.png

• Pack it with any appropriately sized box
  • Include the first page of your most recent bill. Or piece of paper with the following information:
    • First & last name of the account holder
    • Account number and service address

psl_0-1591912344588.png

• Let the Canada Post representative know you are mailing it back to TELUS. They will provide you with a prepaid waybill, with TELUS address already printed. Fill out the waybill with name and phone number associated with your account. 

psl_1-1591912277009.png

• Please keep track of the waybill number until package is returned back to TELUS warehouse.
  • Protip: I like to track things by taking picture, and emailing it to myself - this way I can forget it, and find it when I need it.

You should not be required to provide an address, Canada Post should have that handy. However, in the event that it is needed, here it is:

TELUS Equipment Shipping address:

TELUS Returns Depot

TELUS Communications Corp

PO BOX 22300 LCD 24

Richmond, BC, V6X 0J1

If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please comment below and we will address them! 

Was this article helpful? Yes No