Return Your TELUS Equipment in 3 Easy Steps
3 weeks ago
If you have recently moved, cancelled, or upgraded your services, you may have unused TELUS equipment sitting at home. Here is what you do:
- Pack it with any appropriately sized box
- Include the first page of your most recent bill. Or piece of paper with the following information:
- First & last name of the account holder
- Account number and service address
- Let the Canada Post representative know you are mailing it back to TELUS. They will provide you with a prepaid waybill, with TELUS address already printed. Fill out the waybill with name and phone number associated with your account.
- Please keep track of the waybill number until package is returned back to TELUS warehouse.
- Protip: I like to track things by taking picture, and emailing it to myself - this way I can forget it, and find it when I need it.
If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please comment below and we will address them!