Return Your TELUS Equipment in 3 Easy Steps
If you have recently moved, cancelled, or upgraded your services, you may have unused TELUS equipment sitting at home. Here is what you do:
- Pack it with any appropriately sized box
- Include the first page of your most recent bill. Or piece of paper with the following information:
- First & last name of the account holder
- Account number and service address
- Let the Canada Post representative know you are mailing it back to TELUS. They will provide you with a prepaid waybill, with TELUS address already printed. Fill out the waybill with name and phone number associated with your account.
- Please keep track of the waybill number until package is returned back to TELUS warehouse.
- Protip: I like to track things by taking picture, and emailing it to myself - this way I can forget it, and find it when I need it.
You should not be required to provide an address, Canada Post should have that handy. However, in the event that it is needed, here it is:
TELUS Equipment Shipping address:
TELUS Returns Depot
TELUS Communications Corp
PO BOX 22300 LCD 24
Richmond, BC, V6X 0J1
If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please comment below and we will address them!