Return Your TELUS Equipment in 3 Easy Steps
If you have recently moved, cancelled, or upgraded your services, you may have unused TELUS equipment sitting at home. Here is what you do:
- Pack it with an appropriately sized box
- Include the first page of your most recent bill. Or a piece of paper with the following information:
- First & last name of the account holder
- Account number and service address
- Phone number associated with the account
- Visit your nearest Canada Post outlet letting the representative know that you're returning equipment to TELUS and quote the return ID number PR142924.
- Canada Post will provide you with a prepaid waybill, with the TELUS address already printed at no cost to you.
- Optional: You can generate, download, and print the waybill from the Canada Post website at your convenience by clicking: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/information/app/prse/label?execution=e1s1
- Please keep track of the waybill number until the package is returned to TELUS warehouse.
- Protip: I like to track things by taking pictures, and emailing them to myself - this way I can forget them, and find them when I need them.
You should not be required to provide an address, Canada Post should have that handy. However, if it is needed, here it is:
TELUS Equipment Shipping address:
TELUS Returns Depot
TELUS Communications Corp
PO BOX 22300 LCD 24
Richmond, BC, V6X 0J1
If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please comment below and we will address them!