Pik TV Media Box OS Upgrade
Hey everyone, we have some exciting news! We're dedicated to continuously improving your Pik TV experience. From July 16th to 26th, your Pik TV Media Box will be automatically updated with an improved experience that includes two changes:
- The Media Box operating system will be upgraded from Android Nougat to Android Pie
- The Pik TV app will be replaced with a new version that features faster loading, improved navigation and a modernized user interface
After the update, you’ll need to sign back in with your My TELUS username and password to get started. Forgot your My TELUS login? Visit telus.com/mytelus to reset.
Don’t want to wait for the update? You can download the new version manually by performing the following steps:
- Go to Settings (Home > Settings [top right of screen]) press OK
- Locate the System update (> About > System Update > Check for Update)
- Press OK and the upgrade will proceed
We hope you enjoy the new and improved Pik TV Media Box experience!
For more details on Pik TV, please visit the Pik TV website
For additional support, please visit the dedicated Pik TV support articles
Have a question about Pik TV and can’t find the answer? Pose your question in our Pik TV forum!