Welcome to the Neighbourhood

Share thoughts, ask questions, and get answers. All in one place.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
66.3K Members
851 Online
10.2K Posts

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

6,822 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,400 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,271 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,522 Posts

Groups

A gathering place for like-minded people to meet, greet, and discuss.

0 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,674 Posts

Latest forum discussions

CNN International

Hi, could you please explain why CNN International isn't available at least in full HD resolution? Watching it in standard definition on a 4K TV screen is quite bothersome, especially with pixelated text. It's disappointing considering the Telus tech...

Tekkie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping label

I’m in the most frustrating position at the moment. I’m currently and have been on the bring it back program. Ordered the iPhone 15 pro max online, received, using and went to find out how to return my old device. Never received a shipping label.I vi...

JBru by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am begging you, please fix the On Demand pause feature

I posted this, probably a year or more ago. Your response was “thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ll take a look at that”. It’s still just as bad, unchanged. Here’s what happens. I find - for example - a Crave show in On Demand. I watch...

Graffiti removal

Hello, there is Telus box in front of 1640 Myrtle Ave in Victoria BC, that is covered in graffiti. Could you please let the appropriate people know in order to have the box cleaned up? I appreciate your help with this, thank you. All the best, Andy T...

Athaler by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic TV recordings: how can i see what has been viewed?

With the old Telus box, I could easily see in a Series recording, which episodes had been viewed. They were greyed out. With this new system, I cannot tell. Because deleting recordings is so arduous, I end up with literally 80 episodes of a series wi...

AKS1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream +

Why is stream + more expensive for EPP mobility? Like $8 more . And less services. I want what is offered for $20 with Disney , Netflix and Prime . I don’t want to pay $28 for Netflix and two subscription services that don’t ever have anything to wat...

Ashley4 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a SCAM???

I'm very confused right now. Today, I received a call from 833-390-3721, claiming to be a representative from Telus. Because I had only switched to Telus a month ago, I thought they were calling to ask for feedback on my internet service. I wasn't su...

Kupa by Just Moved In
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet disconnected without consent

Hey!I had a missed call today from a Telus agent saying that someone said they moved into our apartment and we were getting disconnected.We didn't get home until after normal buisness hours, but became very disappointed that we were cut off from our ...

Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.

Friendliest neighbours

Latest from the Neighbourhood Blog

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us! Here's how to redeem your first 6 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ("XGPU") on us today! ¹ Once your TELUS PureFibre internet install is complete, simply fol...

0 Comments

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024 March is almost here, and springtime is finally upon us. I'm always excited to see what great new shows and movies are dropping with each new month, and March is defi...

0 Comments

Netflix on TELUS - March 2024

Netflix on TELUS - March 2024 Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the spring season! March is right around the corner (already!) and Netflix is ringing in the new month with another grea...

0 Comments

Super Bowl LVIII

Super Bowl LVIII What a great season it's been! The old adage for the NFL is 'any given Sunday' and that rang true this year...there were crazy upsets, injuries and wild storylines, and more drama tha...

0 Comments