Forums
Bring your questions, comments, and learn something new about TELUS products and services. Join the conversation!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

7,010 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,484 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,281 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,588 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,775 Posts

Latest topics in Forums

PVR fast forward problem

Lately when I was watching a recorded program and tried to fast forward, at certain point during the fast forward, it just jumped right back to the beginning. Now the recording would not go past that point. I contacted service, all they did was reset...

Resolved! TP-Link Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 Mesh System

Thinking of replacing my existing T3200M router plus 3 Arcadyan extenders with a TP-Link Mesh system. My wifi network has been showing some flakiness of late and I'm thinking it's time to move on. I use Optik TV plus but without any Telus custom boxe...

This company is a scam

Do not trust this company with the word “free”. I was tricked into accepting this offer with a Koodo promo that was supposed to be “free”. I guess nothing in this world is free, silly me. Now I owe $160 for a Telus account that I didn’t even know I h...

Jennakb by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

*UPDATE* Scammed by a real Telus agent.

This is an update to my previous forum. All I can really say without writing too much is, Telus has been the worst service I've ever been provided. Each agent will tell you something different, and no one keeps their word. Initially was promised $30 ...

2.4 ghz no settings

I wanted to change my router settings to 2.4 ghz and followed the instructions described in the article but I have nothing like that in my personal admin cabinet

Marii by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website Login Issues

Just wanted to bring this to the attention of Telus. I have been getting this error message for months when trying to login to my account from the website. Other may have had this issue to. After entering all my information in correctly, the next bla...

jrdberry by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Outdoor Camera not triggering at all events of activity.

I just had this system insalled this week, and already am disappointed. The camera only seems to be triggered by half of the activity events that occur - what's the point of a security camera if it doesn't pick up everything it's programmed to? How d...

2065AG by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home/Internet Service

I don't recall having any trouble getting my service, but it was a nightmare to cancel it. I simply do not require the service anymore as the place I moved to already as a home/internet service, however I stayed on the line - was transferred to 6 dif...

Stacie1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.