cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tried to get a business plan

Rodney2007_2007
Advocate

they said I have to be registored and licanced I am not I run a small business for my self and this would not go through for activation I dont get this thanks anyhow the personal plan seams to be going well. I get 500 data use and 1 thousand min a month un limited text never went over this. 

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

NikkiNiki9Doors
Helpful Neighbour

Good Day,

If you create a Business Personal account you would do the credit check on yourself but you would have to show some sort of proof that the business exist.  If you have that and open a Business Personal account you can diffidently get certain Small Business rate plans.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

no I only work for my self no one else in my small business I rake lawns and cut grass for them who call me in to do there work. I am not a huge area for 3-10 people in my area.

Anyhow I got 1 thousand minutes a month and nights and weekends and texting I love it so I am best to keep this 

Fantastic we are happy that you are happy with your rate plan.  If you ever need us we are just a chat or call away please do not hesitate.

Thank you for choosing business we appreciate your business.

4 REPLIES 4

NikkiNiki9Doors
Helpful Neighbour

Good Day,

If you create a Business Personal account you would do the credit check on yourself but you would have to show some sort of proof that the business exist.  If you have that and open a Business Personal account you can diffidently get certain Small Business rate plans.

Hope this helps,

no I only work for my self no one else in my small business I rake lawns and cut grass for them who call me in to do there work. I am not a huge area for 3-10 people in my area.

Anyhow I got 1 thousand minutes a month and nights and weekends and texting I love it so I am best to keep this 

Fantastic we are happy that you are happy with your rate plan.  If you ever need us we are just a chat or call away please do not hesitate.

Thank you for choosing business we appreciate your business.