cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Payment Options

AskBedo
Organizer

Hello,

I heard that TELUS has an offer for Business clients where we could pay a small portion upfront when purchasing new iPads but the rest of the amount in monthly installments. Is this true? And if it is how much would I pay up front, per month and for how long if the iPad I want is priced at $729?

Any help for clarification is appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FutureFriendly
Helpful Neighbour

Hi there AskBedo

It sounds to me like you are talking about the Easy Tablet offer

The Easy Tablet for Business allows business customers to purchase an eligible tablet at a lower price. The remaining balance owing is spread out into convenient monthly payments of $20/month for the duration of the service term

For example

$729 - (12 x $20 for a 1 yr term) = $489 in store payment

Or

$729 - (24 x $20 for a 2 yr term) = $249 in store payment

If by any chance you decide to cancel your service agreement before the end, the remaining device balance at $20/month, is charged in full to the account and will appear on the upcoming invoice.

For further information and where you can purchase tablets, you can visit the link below.

NOTE the Easy Tablet offer is available at the apple store

http://businessmobility.telus.com/en/QC/tablets/easy-tablet.shtml?skipRedirect

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

FutureFriendly
Helpful Neighbour

Hi there AskBedo

It sounds to me like you are talking about the Easy Tablet offer

The Easy Tablet for Business allows business customers to purchase an eligible tablet at a lower price. The remaining balance owing is spread out into convenient monthly payments of $20/month for the duration of the service term

For example

$729 - (12 x $20 for a 1 yr term) = $489 in store payment

Or

$729 - (24 x $20 for a 2 yr term) = $249 in store payment

If by any chance you decide to cancel your service agreement before the end, the remaining device balance at $20/month, is charged in full to the account and will appear on the upcoming invoice.

For further information and where you can purchase tablets, you can visit the link below.

NOTE the Easy Tablet offer is available at the apple store

http://businessmobility.telus.com/en/QC/tablets/easy-tablet.shtml?skipRedirect