cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best/most commonly used handset for business users?

LarryDavid
Organizer

Would love to hear what this communities insights are.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Chuck81
Organizer

I personally use https://jawbone.com/headsets 

they are great and have noise canceling features. The audio for both calling and called parties is great.

View solution in original post

No, I said HANDset as in device aka cell phone. 

Thanks for your feedback about the headset though 😉

ok much clearer now. was using the wrong pair 😄

For business use handset, if you rely heavily on emails, from personal experience, the good old Blackberry 9900 (or anything OS7) going through BIS has never failed me. Alot of Enterprises still use these handset today, especially if you have a BES and want a controlled environment for your users.

But with the recent phones, iPhones and Androids (Notes if you require big display)  or even the new BB10 have been catching up in the Business world popularity or handset of choice. It does require you to be familiar with the type of email service you have (ie: pop, imap, activesync, etc) and it's settings as it can be difficult to configure if you dont' have those handy.

it goes down to preference as well. I would recommend visiting one of the stores to get a look and feel on the devices.

3 REPLIES 3

Chuck81
Organizer

I personally use https://jawbone.com/headsets 

they are great and have noise canceling features. The audio for both calling and called parties is great.

No, I said HANDset as in device aka cell phone. 

Thanks for your feedback about the headset though 😉

ok much clearer now. was using the wrong pair 😄

For business use handset, if you rely heavily on emails, from personal experience, the good old Blackberry 9900 (or anything OS7) going through BIS has never failed me. Alot of Enterprises still use these handset today, especially if you have a BES and want a controlled environment for your users.

But with the recent phones, iPhones and Androids (Notes if you require big display)  or even the new BB10 have been catching up in the Business world popularity or handset of choice. It does require you to be familiar with the type of email service you have (ie: pop, imap, activesync, etc) and it's settings as it can be difficult to configure if you dont' have those handy.

it goes down to preference as well. I would recommend visiting one of the stores to get a look and feel on the devices.