Did you mean: 

how do I set up my account

envirocomltd
Just Moved In

how do i set up my account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BitMonkey
Just Moved In
Hi Envirocomltd! Welcome to the TELUS Neighborhood, I apologize for our delay in responding to your message. I presume you are referring to your online account to manage your TELUS mobility services and view your usage, bills etc. If that is the case, please visit www.telus.com, upon your arrival, click on the "Set up My Account" button on the top right-hand side of the page, and then the large green button labeled "Register an account" You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address (don't forget to check the box that says "looks good to me" once you've confirmed your email was entered correctly). You will also be asked to create a password of at least 8 characters including a mix of letters and numbers. You will then be prompted to choose a security question and provide an answer (in case you forget your password, you will need this answer in order to reset it) Once complete, click the large green "continue" button at the bottom of the screen. At that stage, you will be sent an email within 60 minutes with instructions to complete your registration. I hope this helped, but if you need additional assistance with the process or encounter any issues, please contact client care at 1-866-558-2273 Thanks! -Bit Monkey

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BitMonkey
Just Moved In
Hi Envirocomltd! Welcome to the TELUS Neighborhood, I apologize for our delay in responding to your message. I presume you are referring to your online account to manage your TELUS mobility services and view your usage, bills etc. If that is the case, please visit www.telus.com, upon your arrival, click on the "Set up My Account" button on the top right-hand side of the page, and then the large green button labeled "Register an account" You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address (don't forget to check the box that says "looks good to me" once you've confirmed your email was entered correctly). You will also be asked to create a password of at least 8 characters including a mix of letters and numbers. You will then be prompted to choose a security question and provide an answer (in case you forget your password, you will need this answer in order to reset it) Once complete, click the large green "continue" button at the bottom of the screen. At that stage, you will be sent an email within 60 minutes with instructions to complete your registration. I hope this helped, but if you need additional assistance with the process or encounter any issues, please contact client care at 1-866-558-2273 Thanks! -Bit Monkey