cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Business Anywhere Bundles be able to view Bills Online?...

jdowsett
Advocate

1992 called... they want their bill by snail mail back......just kidding.....kinda.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sarah_Campbell
Organizer

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working towards building a better online solution for our Business Anywhere customers.  We’ll make sure to update you as soon as we have news. Stay tuned!

We are currently looking for Business Anywhere customers who can help us by providing feedback on our online solution, and you seem like you would be a great collaborator. If you're interested, please share your contact information with us at [email protected].

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

jdowsett
Advocate

Poke Poke?  Anyone?

Sarah_Campbell
Organizer

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working towards building a better online solution for our Business Anywhere customers.  We’ll make sure to update you as soon as we have news. Stay tuned!

We are currently looking for Business Anywhere customers who can help us by providing feedback on our online solution, and you seem like you would be a great collaborator. If you're interested, please share your contact information with us at [email protected].

Has this "test" started or still in thw works?

@Sarah_Campbell any news?

@jdowsett wrote:

Has this "test" started or still in the works?

Hi Jdowsett,

Let me check in with our web team to find get a fresh update. I'll be back to chat with you soon.

Sarah

georae
Neighbour

The actual answer is never. 

Even when I had single line business account online for YEARS - when the website broke they just didn't care to fix it. Small business customers are 3rd class of the Titanic.

"Business Anywhere" is a misnomer. It is Business When Telus Feels Like It and Only Where They Let You