cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!

RL
Just Moved In

Telus has really dropped the ball on this one!

Imagine my horror, when I found out that my BUSINESS number has been forwarded to a complete stranger's cell phone. A cell phone in BC that is completely unrelated to my business, which is in Alberta! Telus has hijacked my business number and some other person’s cell phone. To top that when I called to try to fix it I never got an answer and was on hold...at no point did they mention that the office was closed.
This is totally unacceptable!!!

My smart ring voice mail is not working, my call forwarding is not working, the technical support line has had me on hold since I found this out at 11:00 this morning. It's currently 11:47 a.m and still no response. If your business is not open, why am I on hold? Are you planning to keep in on hold until someone gets into the office on Monday?

This is totally unacceptable service.  This is escalating into a complete mess. It has gone wrong on March 7, and has been progressively worsening.

Telus is interfering with the running of my business and I except a resolution to this issue and some kind of recompense for the lack of service between March 7 and the time at which this gets resolved.
Telus should be issuing an apology to myself and the other person whose cell phone was hijacked by telus.
I can't even find a representative to figure out the problem! How do they not understand that forwarding my business number to some complete stranger's cell phone is not appropriate!
If telus has anyone who can help me I'd love to hear from them.

9 REPLIES 9

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm sure you are aware this Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. We are free to express our own opinions and comments, which may not always be in agreement with the ideals of Telus. It may be faster to connect with Telus staff more directly through a phone call, to your business plan associate, or to Wireline Technical Support who provide 24/7 service.

I do not know if you have access to your business account through a web portal, but a web search on the term "Telus Business Call Forwarding" returned this instruction set.

Let's also see if @DanR can offer any suggestions.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi RL, I can have this incident investigated, and will be sure to have a member of our team call you ASAP. Please send me a PM with your contact number as well as the Business number that had been forwarded...we will look into this for you right away! Thank you.

OnHold
Just Moved In

I feel your pain, i have been currently on hold for the past 1 hr and 13 minutes.

Why does Telus think this is acceptable, they must have a lot of unhappy customers with this service.

Or should i say 'lack of customer service"

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, did you manage to get your issue resolved? If there is anything outstanding that you need a hand with, please send me a PM with the details and I'll have it looked into for you. 

SK1
Just Moved In

We are having the somewhat the same issue with Telus. They are having issues with our phone line and the message that they have when someone calls is "this number is no longer in service", the call forwarding does not work, they say they are having issues. WELL this is a business and they are causing me huge issues. I have called a talked with several people whom all say that they will look into it, but guess what....I never hear anything back. I wish there was another phone company, I would switch in a heart beat.

I am tired of calling and being on hold forever, and I wish they would get staff that could speak English, very frustrating.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do you have a business line? If so are you contacting your dedicated Business Rep about your issues? I have always found them to be very receptive to any issues I have placed before them, and a speedy response to inquiry.

NFtoBC

SK1
Just Moved In
Thanks for the thought but we don't have a dedicated rep. And yes this is a business line. If you have any other suggestions I would appreciate it.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should be able to connect with them in short order at the ADSL and Phone Service link on this page.  Tech support is available 24/7.

See also the 'Other ways to contact Telus' at the bottom of that page.

NFtoBC

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SK1, sorry to hear that there have been issues! Please feel free to send me a PM with the details and I'll have this investigated and will have someone call you as well. Thanks!