cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility Box

Eddie
Just Moved In
I'm getting pissed off by the oo-inch noise coming from the utility box. After Telus upgrade their utility box, the noise has been louder than ever and the plants around the utility box has been dying. I have tried to contact Telus and nobody replies. WOW
6 REPLIES 6

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eddie, when was the utility box installed? Is this for your residence? Please send me a private message with the details relating to the issue and I'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Ches
Just Moved In
I have the same issue with the noise from the utility box. I've called Telus about it and they sent a technician to check and said it's operating as normal. How was yours resolved if it did?

Also I'd like to know who to contact to have the box wrapped in nicer graphics. It looks like an eye sore in the neighbourhood.

wayno
Just Moved In

Moderator, a few of us would like to approach Telus so our community could wrap the boxes.  Who should I contact?  

VP, Community Association

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@wayno - There was a discussion about this recently. Might help.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thanks Nighthawk.  I will try and find someone locally.  Hope that someone at Telus responds as I sent an email to them as well.

cheers

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

@wayno We'd love to receive more information. Can you please submit an idea regarding this? telus.com/ideas