cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**UPDATED** Could your customer service GET ANY WORSE???

KDHPainting
Just Moved In

I am writing this on behalf of my boss. 

We have our internet, landline phone, 4 cell phones, and 5 ipads through Telus. My boss has called and been on the phone with you over 8 different times, totaling OVER ELEVEN HOURS. 

We have never EVER EVER received such poor customer service, EVER. 

All we want is to transfer one of our mobile cell phone numbers to our landline phone, then activate a new cell phone number. It has been promised over and over that this would be completed...I wait around in the office all day for it to happen, it never does. There is NEVER a supervisor or manager available to speak to, not to mention that on more than one occasion after being on the phone for an hour+ you get disconnected, and have to start over. 

Seeing your customer service award boils my f@#$ing blood. We should send YOU a bill for how much of our time you have wasted. 

Everyone promises the world, tells you they will call you back, nothing gets done. For anyone who is considering using Telus for their business needs, I highly recommend you don't. 

What a nightmare. What is there even left to do? IF anyone over there cares, our reference number is OR-00597603. Chances that my boss will have time to talk to you today though are pretty slim. Not that you are going to call anyways, I don't even know why I have bothered. 

***UPDATE***

I am honestly blown away at how Daniel at Telus has gone over and beyond to make this happen for us. Not only did he rectify our problem, he genuinely cares about the success of Telus and making customers happy. He is looking back to see how things had gone so wrong so something like this does not happen again. I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone at Telus who jumped on this and fixed the situation. It is unfortunate that it happened in the first place, but so far Telus has made things right. We are happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi There, I'm terribly sorry to hear about all of this. I'll track down your reference number to see where this fell of the tracks, and will make sure that this gets turned around. I'll send you a PM with an update shortly. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi There, I'm terribly sorry to hear about all of this. I'll track down your reference number to see where this fell of the tracks, and will make sure that this gets turned around. I'll send you a PM with an update shortly. Thanks.

Lola
Rockstar

I realize this has been solved, but as I read your post, I wondered why your boss, being a business man, wasted his time on the phone. Going into a Telus store might have been more effective, or maybe email, which is what I do with Telus and I always receive a reply within a day, and my issues are always solved that same day. Reading your post, it seems you did one thing, and one thing only, over and over and over when that thing wasn't working, and in light of that, were I in a position to use your services, I would not. That's something to consider.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@KDHPainting wrote:

***UPDATE***

I am honestly blown away at how Daniel at Telus has gone over and beyond to make this happen for us. Not only did he rectify our problem, he genuinely cares about the success of Telus and making customers happy. He is looking back to see how things had gone so wrong so something like this does not happen again. I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone at Telus who jumped on this and fixed the situation. It is unfortunate that it happened in the first place, but so far Telus has made things right. We are happy

@KDHPainting The experience you describe having with @DanR parallels my repeated experiences with Telus staff when dealing with them either by phone or in person. Hopefully any future interactions you have are similarly pleasant.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"