cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first bill is higher than I expected? What's going on?

dcdames
Organizer

I got my first telus invoice - and it is higher than i thought the monthly charges would be... what's happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AskBedo
Organizer

Hello dcdames,

This is a question that is often asked by new clients.

Your first TELUS bill will be somewhat different than future TELUS bills. We bill your rate plan one month in advance. On your first bill, this amount is added to a partial cost from your date of activation to your billing date.

Also, We bill your rate plan one month in advance. On your first bill, this amount is added to a partial cost from your date of activation to your billing date.

You can find more information about how that works, and also a video explanation here:

http://goo.gl/pqgFAC

We really value your business. Thank you for choosing TELUS and welcome! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cbmj
Just Moved In
Possibly went over your plan's data limits. ?

AskBedo
Organizer

Hello dcdames,

This is a question that is often asked by new clients.

Your first TELUS bill will be somewhat different than future TELUS bills. We bill your rate plan one month in advance. On your first bill, this amount is added to a partial cost from your date of activation to your billing date.

Also, We bill your rate plan one month in advance. On your first bill, this amount is added to a partial cost from your date of activation to your billing date.

You can find more information about how that works, and also a video explanation here:

http://goo.gl/pqgFAC

We really value your business. Thank you for choosing TELUS and welcome! 🙂

Rodney2007_2007
Advocate

joing the club I was charged over 100 when I got my line hooked up and was not on contract. I am now on contract and same thing 55.00 55.00 for 2 lines and phones. 110.00 plus tax and they charged me 161.00 this month Nov 2013.