cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mom to Share Plan

NorthTidus
Just Moved In
There are a couple of things. My mom has a prepaid Telus phone. I want to give her my old iPhone and add her to my Share plan account.

1) Can she keep her old number?
2) Can the balance she has remaining be transferred?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

NikkiNiki9Doors
Helpful Neighbour

Good Day,

Yes for sure you can move your mom onto your account.  Since you have a phone already she will not require a contract but you can chose which ever plans fits her usage. 

Before you call in to move the number it will be best to have your mom call in and allow you to take her number.  Also have her let the representative know  that she would like her balance transferred.  If you both are in the same house or on the line maybe best if you would like to do the transaction in one shot.

Hope this helps and I hope your mom enjoys your IPhone. 

Happy Monday 🙂

View solution in original post

NorthTidus
Just Moved In
Thanks for the information. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NikkiNiki9Doors
Helpful Neighbour

Good Day,

Yes for sure you can move your mom onto your account.  Since you have a phone already she will not require a contract but you can chose which ever plans fits her usage. 

Before you call in to move the number it will be best to have your mom call in and allow you to take her number.  Also have her let the representative know  that she would like her balance transferred.  If you both are in the same house or on the line maybe best if you would like to do the transaction in one shot.

Happy Monday 🙂

NikkiNiki9Doors
Helpful Neighbour

Good Day,

Happy Monday 🙂

NorthTidus
Just Moved In
Thanks for the information. 🙂