cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last day of billing cycle

Janetfboyd
Just Moved In
My last day of my billing cycle is today September 25th. At what time does my usage start at zero? Midnight today?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Janetfboyd,

As KittyGumDropz has mentioned it is best to call us by dialing *611 or 1-866-558-2273 to ensure that we provide you the best and most accurate information regarding your plan since the rates differ from one plan to another.

For example, the overage rate on our newly introduced SharePlus Plans for personal accounts is $0.05/MB.

We will be looking forward to your call to go over your plan details 🙂

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KittyGumDropz
Leader
September 26th at 12:00 am
xXKittyGumDropzXx

Janetfboyd
Just Moved In
If my plan is $105 for anytime plus 6GB of usage what are the charges if I go over my usage? Are there flex plans available. Sorry I'm a new kid on the block!

I'm not sure hun, sorry. Call Client Care at *611 or 1-866-558-2273 to gather all the info about your plan as well as what're your do's and dont's.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

Hello Janetfboyd,

As KittyGumDropz has mentioned it is best to call us by dialing *611 or 1-866-558-2273 to ensure that we provide you the best and most accurate information regarding your plan since the rates differ from one plan to another.

For example, the overage rate on our newly introduced SharePlus Plans for personal accounts is $0.05/MB.

We will be looking forward to your call to go over your plan details 🙂

Cheers