Last chance for Telus to come through on agreement

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Dylanthompson
Neighbour
In May I signed up for the telus home/internet package including a free 50" Samsung smart tv that was to be delivered 2-4 weeks from sign up date. Since then it has been 4 months of me calling and receiving statements from various customer service representatives as to why it hasn't been sent. I have been more than patient every time and more than willing to listen to the long-winded excuses such as "out of stock and software errors" and how many teams are being dedicated to my account all over sending a promotional gift. I have heard 4 times that someone will be following my account and updating me with information from 4 different representatives yet I haven't received anything. I'm currently sitting on hold once again for 30 min now for what must be my 10th inquiry. If this issue is not resolved I will be seeking aid from outside sources as this has become more than just an issue about a promotional gift but the integrity of a shady company and its employees that more or less seem to be trained to feed false information. Update: call went through and the latest service rep has informed me that I do not qualify to receive a promotional gift.
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Please only start one discussion on the same complaint.

http://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/Last-chance-for-telus-to-come-through-on-agreement/...

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.