cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIBRE OPTIC CABLE

Bf12
Just Moved In

I WENT FOR A WALK RECENTLY AND FOUND A ROLL OF TELUS FIBRE OPTIC CABLE IN A DITCH. PROBABLY FELL OFF A TRUCK??   ANYWAY, I KNOW THIS STUFF IS EXPENSIVE SO I SPENT A GOOD PART OF MY DAY TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE AT TELUS WHO COULD GIVE ENOUGH OF A **bleep** TO HELP ME FIND OUT HOW TO GET IT TO THEM.  FROM POSTED PRICES ON THE NET I HAVE AT LEAST $1000.00 WORTH OF CABLE.   IT IS QUITE STIFF SO I THINK I'LL CUT IT INTO 8 INCH PIECES AND USE IT TO MARK THE ROWS IN MY VEGIE GARDEN.

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Including the location where it was found might allow direction to local staff to pick it up.

BTW, it appears your caps lock key is stuck.

*This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bf12, sorry that there were issues getting this sorted out. Do you still have the cable? Please send me a PM to let me know if you do, as well as where we could send someone to recover it. Thanks for your help!