cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable call forwarding.

Randy
Helpful Neighbour

Hi. I have a business in Vancouver. I use call forwarding to an after-hours answering service.  My staff use a star code and manually enter the number I am forwarding at the end of each day. Is it possible to have my line forwarded to my after-hours service on a schedule? This would reduce the work for my staff. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chuck81
Organizer

you can find the instructions here:

http://business.telus.com/business/ab/support/phone/office-phone/how-to/telus-call-forwarding-no-ans...

How to Use TELUS Call Forwarding No Answer

TELUS Call Forwarding No Answer lets you forward a call to a pre-determined number after a certain number of rings.

To set number of rings:

1. Press *94 and listen for three beeps and then the dial tone.
  2. Press the number of rings that you want your callers to hear (from two to nine).
  3. You will hear two beeps and then hang up.

To activate:

1. Press *92.
  2. You will hear two beeps. Hang up and your Call Forwarding No Answer is activated.

To deactivate:

1. Press *93.
  2. You will hear two beeps. Hang up and your Call Forwarding No Answer is deactivated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Chuck81
Organizer

you can find the instructions here:

http://business.telus.com/business/ab/support/phone/office-phone/how-to/telus-call-forwarding-no-ans...

How to Use TELUS Call Forwarding No Answer

TELUS Call Forwarding No Answer lets you forward a call to a pre-determined number after a certain number of rings.

To set number of rings:

1. Press *94 and listen for three beeps and then the dial tone.
  2. Press the number of rings that you want your callers to hear (from two to nine).
  3. You will hear two beeps and then hang up.

To activate:

1. Press *92.
  2. You will hear two beeps. Hang up and your Call Forwarding No Answer is activated.

To deactivate:

1. Press *93.
  2. You will hear two beeps. Hang up and your Call Forwarding No Answer is deactivated.