cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not displaying correctly on my Samsung Galaxy S6

Sarah_Campbell
Organizer

If the email on your Samsung Galaxy S6 is giving you a few display issues, I'm happy to say I have tips to fix it. This solution is an easy 6 step fix; even for the less technical folks like myself. 

Step 1: Open up your Settings

Step 2: Tap to select the Applications option

Step 3: Then tap to select the Applications Manager option.

Step 4: Tap to select the All option

Step 5: Tap to select the Android System Webview option

Step 6: It's very likely that your version listed is Version 40. If that it accurate, simply tap this version, and select the Uninstall Updates option. This will bring you back down to version 37, which will automatically fix the email display issues you've been seeing. 

Thanks for reviewing this quick tech tip, and if you have any other tech issues or questions, please let us know in the comment section below. 

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you are having a problem with your email on the S6, please ask. The post you responded to is 5 months old. It would be more practical to ask for assistance if you are having trouble with something if you are wanting the most up to date information.

What kind of problem are you having with your business services and / or Galaxy S6 email?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂