Charging Stations?

hkymom
Resident

Hi, 

My local hockey arena management has expressed interest in getting a TELUS Charging station installed.  What is the process to fulfill this?

Hi @hkymom! I'm looking into this for you and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer on it. Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi @hkymom, would you be able to send me a PM with the name and location of your arena? I'm working on getting this to the right people. Thanks!

Community Power User
Community Power User
@hkymom did you find the information you needed from @DanR
Paddy2
Resident

Can I get the info as well ?

Hi @Paddy2, these charging stations were part of a targeted marketing campaign and were custom-built. Due to this, they are unfortunately not an item that can be ordered through us. If you're in search of a charging station solution, your best bet will be to look to a dedicated provider, of which many options can be found online. Best of luck!

Patrick83
Resident

Hello Paddy2  , 

do you still search for charging station? We are a new Canadian company on the market who bring hand key install smart and fast wireless chargers with the image of your establishment. Our product is hi quality, water proof and shock proof. We are installing right now in many restaurants and hotels. You can give me a call at 1(514) 803-9524 or an email at p.deshaies@moblek.com

My name is Patrick, i am the president of the company.

Waiting to hear from you!

Thank you

Patrick