cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling my 8 Business Lines

kattos99
Just Moved In

I have been a loyal Telus business customer for 7.5 years with an average bill of $850/month.  All of my plans are coming to the end of their terms.  I called the business center and asked about upgrades and new plans. Wow, what a disappointment!!!  It would be easier to cancel everything and switch companies as I can easily upgrade and have half the cost with a better plan.  I was told I would receive a phone call from a 'higher up' but that never happened.  I called back and got a very cold reception and 'no care' attitude once I gave them my account.  I am amazed that being a loyal customer having a costly bill paid each month on time gets you no where.  Today is the end of the billing cycle.  I have already cancelled 3 devices and will probably cancel the rest as I am obviously not looked at as a customer they want to keep.  Anyone else go through this kind of treatment or have a similar situation?

2 REPLIES 2

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kattos99, I'm very sorry to hear about all of this. I've sent you a private message as well, as I would like to help in any way that I can. If you'd like to share your phone number with me, I can look into everything for you and get you in touch with someone that can help. Thanks!

Victoria_guy
Advisor

We had similar issues at our office about 2-years ago. We were with Telus for 23 years, but after a significant increase and a very hefty up-charge for a desired service (call display), we looked at Shaw. The savings were about 70% over what were were paying and it included caller ID and free long distance. We made the switch and so far has been very reliable and consistent. When I've had to call for customer service, a person located in Canada answered very quickly. 

I would look at your options and consider where you get the best value and service.