cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business account or personal?

hiro
Just Moved In

I have a company for investing property. Then this company got some condo for rental property. This company will set up optik TV and Internet account for this condo. In this case, Which account is suitable for this company, personal one or business one? I think,set up personal account under my personal name, and then put company name besides. I think it's enough for rental property management.  

Can I go like this? For example

My personal name / DBA: My company name

Please let me know it makes sense or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hiro! If you wish to be billed under your company's name, you would need to register your service as a Small Business account. Bills for personal accounts cannot be addressed to a business name. Depending on what you decide to go for, our Care teams can be reached at the following toll-free numbers:

Small Business Solutions: 1-888-811-2828

Residential Care: 1-800-400-2598

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hiro! If you wish to be billed under your company's name, you would need to register your service as a Small Business account. Bills for personal accounts cannot be addressed to a business name. Depending on what you decide to go for, our Care teams can be reached at the following toll-free numbers:

Small Business Solutions: 1-888-811-2828

Residential Care: 1-800-400-2598

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions!

hiro
Just Moved In

I see. Can I add TV Japan program to Business TV Optik Basic with $15?

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again Hiro! For Business Optik TV inquiries, our Client Care team can be reached at 1-888-811-2828. Alternatively, if you want to send me a private message with a contact number for you, I will have one of our team members give you a call. Thanks!