Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Rewards page not loading

xray
Hero

When I try to access the rewards page from a browser this is all I get:

URL: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/eban/[*****************]

xray_0-1705985236843.png

It works when accessing from the My TELUS app and I'm able to select a reward to redeem but then I get this:
Screenshot_20240122-210431_My_TELUS.png

I've waited and tried later several times now with no luck.

120 REPLIES 120

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Interesting. We had another customer overnight saying it's been down for a few days as well. I just logged in again and everything looks fine to me. Try clearing your cookies/cache and see what happens.

I'll check with our Rewards prime and see if there's been any other word of potential issues.

kharder
Just Moved In

Still not working for me after clearing out cookies and cache. Did your rewards prime update you on anything?

It's working now for me from the app and from a browser. I haven't done anything other than wait a few days. It's really slow though.

jettess
Friendly Neighbour

still an issue it can't load page

As of 2024-02-02 I am also unable to access my Telus Rewards.  The page is attempting to load and I can watch the page trying to access the various files necessary to load from your site, however the page is stuck in the same view as noted about.

jettess
Friendly Neighbour
I wonder if anyone from telus is reading this because no one is letting us know it is being fixed.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, we are. As I said when replying to you last week, I've advised our Rewards team and they're investigating.

jettess
Friendly Neighbour
ok I hope there is an IT tech getting on it. You take it off the site and then reload it. I was hoping to use the rewards for my moms birthday I was saving them up. fingers cross

Still not working.

I’ve had the exact same issue for the last week. I figured it was just a temporary glitch, but now I’m starting to think otherwise.

HarleyBug
Helpful Neighbour
Yeah you guys have been telling me this since November. And guess what I still can’t load the telus rewards page. Starting to think this is a scam.

I have had the same ongoing issue for over a week now. 

I'm having this exact problem tonight.
Had it a few weeks ago, also.

I have had the same ongoing issue - for a few weeks now. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Perhaps give our a team a quick call at 1-888-811-2323 so they can check your profile to see if there's anything that can be done. On our end here, we've notified the team and they're actively investigating as to why it's only happening for a small number of users. Will provide an update as soon as I get one.

Perhaps advise everyone how to access the internal link instead of logging in directly.  This worked for me.

Pass this along:

Hello All,

I've finally gotten into my Telus Rewards Page.

To access your page, go to your MyTelus page.  Scroll down below the View Bill link button and find the TELUS Rewards link that says "Go to your rewards account, and click this link.

EvelynD1
Just Moved In

I am experiencing the exact same issue, the dashboard has not loaded for the past two days, I have cleared my cache and cookies

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried a different browser such as Chrome? I just tried it now using Chrome and page load, login, and moving between pages is super quick. Regardless, I'll reach out to our Rewards prime and advise of ongoing issues. Appreciate your patience.

jettess
Friendly Neighbour
yes I am on chrome. This is not working on the app. I have tried on several different computers. cleared cookies ect. this always goes down this has just been extra long. I am glad someone is on it trying to fix it. I am not the only one!

Jfabes
Just Moved In
Still not working but that is the Telus way to take a few weeks to fix an issue. When the page loads it goes to a reconciliation and acknowledgement page is that helps speed things up