cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

PoorFService
Just Moved In

Telus Rewards is a Joke. Tried to redeem today. Guess what ! They changed my address, Billing me they got my address correct and when I have 100 rewards they changed my home address. We have no cell phone with telus so cannot leave a text. Apparently they cant call on my home phone either.There is just so many options you get to choose from. Tried calling the support line and there is a 30 minute wait. Not waiting, Senior here only has so much time left, if this is NOT resolved in the next while, we will be looking at a new provider. Customer service sucks. Why change my address when you KNOW my BILLING ADDRESS is correct. Come on TELUS, We have never missed a payment in many years but pretty soon TELUS is going to miss all the old people that actually pay their bills. COME ON PEOPLE! YOU CAN DO BETTER!

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you don't want to call in, you can also reach our team to have them investigate via Live Chat online over at www.telus.com/assist

There'll be a purple chat icon in the very bottom corner of the page, you can enter your info and when it asks what you're chatting in about, keep typing 'agent' to bring a live agent into the chat.