cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet cuts out every day at midnight every 5 mins

iWillLift
Just Moved In

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON WITH TELUS!?
Over the past two days my internet gets disconnected around midnight every 5 mins then comes back every 5 mins then disconnects again!?
I called tech support today, they said something about "IP address throttling so I will reset your IP address etc etc."
THEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN!!!
I'm a streamer and this happened TWICE while I'm on LIVE stream, whats the goddamn point paying for 3GB gigabit fibre just for the internet to cut off at certain time while I'm LIVE!?

This is Edmonton Alberta, if this is a new Telus thing you better stop this.

5 REPLIES 5

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Schedule a service call so they can have a look at the issue. There should be no disconnects. There is clearly an issue. Log the dates and times it happens so the tech can have a better idea of what is going on when he comes there. Schedule a service call here

El-Eric

Hi @iWillLift - as @WestCoasterBC mentioned, it will be best to speak with our technical support team.

Does the connection drop for all devices, or just one?

The entire house network dropped.
Already call for a tech out
With the best Regards.

[Mod Edit: Removed personal info]

Okay please let me know the outcome of this dispatch please!

ihAcheron
Just Moved In
Same issue. And this has happened to me before. Telus is a joke they will just give you a new modem and the issue will persist. It happens to my neighbours as well. They refuse to update neighbourhoods infrastructures that complain over and over and are losing customers in masses in our area.