Forums
Bring your questions, comments, and learn something new about TELUS products and services. Join the conversation!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

6,997 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,449 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,281 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,579 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,769 Posts

Latest topics in Forums

TV in BC Long-term Care home

Have spoken with an agent and a supervisor trying to arrange TV service for my mother who just went in to long-term care. They keep telling me I need to order internet and Optik TV for her. This is crazy! A partially paralysed 85 year old does not re...

DGC1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Fibre connection - Half speed

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the performance of my Telus fibre internet connection. Despite subscribing to the 1Gbps plan, I have consistently experienced subpar speeds and unreliable connectivity.When conducting speed tests using ...

permanent connection loss

Good evening dear community. I ask you for help. I recently moved to Canada to Calgary. I connected to the Internet from TELUS . Lately I've been experiencing big problems with the connection. Every 10-20 minutes there is a disconnect. Which is criti...

Inna by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tried of slow data connection

This service is so annoying, I’m ready to go back to Roger’s. I’ve called multiple times about how slow the connection is. Can make calls and send txt no problem. But then Google or Spotify won’t even load. Multiple speed tests 1-5mbps. Unbelievable ...

BigEasy by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi 6E Confusion

I am keen to upgrade to Wi-Fi 6E. I see that TELUS now includes Wi-Fi 6E in all PureFibre Internet Plans 1.5G or higher. Every TELUS employee I have spoken to is not sure exactly what this means... I am being told I must subscribe to Wi-Fi Plus ($10 ...

Resolved! Neighbourhood Wars not On Demand

Just noticed Neighbourhood Wars is no longer available On Demand A&E. Any idea why? It used to be (along with all of the other series)

RobG3987 by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Door to Door Salesman Deciept

I see many post that are similar to the one i am about to write hear. How do these guys get away with it. In February a door to door Telus representative came to my door with an offer to install Telus Security as Telus was on a big promotion campaign...

Call Control

We have an elderly family member with dementia who is being harassed from another person. I have blocked their number on his handset as well as going to call control and entered the number there as well. The calls are still going through. This is a l...

Mudder by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.