Community Manager
ShadiS
Accepted Solution

Welcome to T-UP! The TELUS Upgrade promise

Hi Everyone,

We’re pleased to announce the launch of T-UP.

TUP logo2.jpg

With T-UP you can get a new smartphone every year for only $9/month.*

Here’s how it works:

1. Buy any new iPhone with $99AppleCare+ and add T-UP! for $9 per month in-store.

2. Return your device (in good working condition) after 12 months.

3. Pay the in-market acquisition price for a new device.

4. Renew your phone plan.

5. Your old Device Balance is forgiven.

Additional information:

• T-UP! must be added within the first 30 days of activation or renewal at a Corporate TELUS or Dealer location only.
  • Eligible devices: Any new iPhone
  • The activation and renewal processes remain unchanged.
  • T-UP! and AppleCare+ must be added within the first 30 days of activation or renewal on a 2 year term. Minimum monthly spend may apply. Visit telusmobility.com for full list of eligible devices. Refurbished iPhones are not eligible.
  • If customer wants to add T-UP! within the 30 day window they can do so through Client Care or by visiting a TELUS Corporate Store or Dealer location. AppleCare+ must have already been purchased.
  • Customer must stay enrolled in AppleCare+ and the T-UP! program for at least 12 months to upgrade and must still be enrolled at time of upgrade.
  • After 12 monthly payments of the fee have been made, device upgrade can occur and device balance will be waived. Customer must purchase a new device and renew on a 2 year term. Customer is responsible for acquisition price of new device.
  • Device must be returned in good working condition. If device is not working, customer is responsible to submit claim through AppleCare+ (maximum 2 claims per AppleCare+ plan) or pay out-of-pocket to repair device if they want to upgrade with T-UP!
  • AppleCare+ coverage details available at telus.com/applecare

www.telus.com/tup

Occasional Contributor
shimmerzz

Re: Welcome to T-UP! The TELUS Upgrade promise

hello i work for a locak dealer with telus mobility/business anywhere clients. Now i promote b/a clients as well as telus mobility clients.

My question to you is The t-up program has just luanched and no where in the telus bulltins say that b/a client is not availble all it says its not for more then 15 lines can you please advis cause telus b/a support says no there program does not support. Can you please advise??? Cause in my thinking if telus is going to gro and branch out to become succesful and triumph all other carriers they have to be more precise in who is eligiable and who is not. If b/a clients is not eligiable one would think it would be specified. This is my last support tool cause telus channel/business anywhere cannot ressolve this issue.

Valued Contributor
xl

So this only for Apple phones?

• is this for legacy phones?
  • is this limited to the iPhone 5c?
  • can one get the flagship iPhone 5s?  Is there a color limitation?
Occasional Contributor
shimmerzz

This is for iphones only when you purchase of apple care plus

ET

Hey Shimmerzz, I've sent you a private message :smileyhappy: