Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do we adjust our spam control setting now, 2016 August

a1a37001
Just Moved In

Previous advice suggests going to the High Speed

and select home services, etecetera.

"High Speed" does not appear for my account, I have optik.

That pretty much wipes out the value of the rest of the script.

How do I get to the webpage where I can adjust my spam filtering options today?

The webpage at <deleted by Moderator>

Has a button labelled " If you need to change your username, alias, password or spam settings, contact us for assistance." which links to http://www.telus.com/en/bc/get-help/contact-us/?INTCMP=VAN_contact but all of the advice is out of date. There is no actual advice about how to update email spam filtering today, or how to actually contact someone at TELUS about doing that.

5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately it seems the only way is by calling in. The number is in the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of this page. I recommend a call first thing in the morning.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

FredTelusTech
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hello,

How are you. Just like to confirm you are talking about spam setting for your webpage or your having issues accessing your Telus Acct Portal. 

Fred

It's the spam setting for the email. It's no longer part of the user account portal.

004.jpg

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Telus - what's the response to the question? I've got emails getting filtered as spam and would like to update my settings. Thanks.

reb47
Just Moved In

I tried calling support, but they seemed surprised that the spam filter settings were no longer available in my account. They kept offering to change my email password, when I only wanted to check spam filter settings as the spam filtering does not seem to be working at present.

Support tried to help, but was unable to. Telus needs to resolve this issue. Why would they disable the existing system before the replacement is in place?