Did you mean: 

How do I block a call

jrhogan590
Just Moved In

How can I block an incoming call

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Potlass,

Sorry it took so long to respond!

As SarahC responded to jrhogan590, the procedures differ for mobility and landline services, on the mobility side, we are unable to block calls from a specific caller from the network side, it is however possible to block calls from specific phone numbers in most devices;

To adequately answer your question, assuming it pertains to your mobile phone, I would have to know which model you use in order to point you to the correct settings menu.

for example, in Samsung phones you would be looking for a "reject list"  in which you can add numbers you wish to block. On an iPhone, you would go to "settings/ Phone / blocked" and select "Add New..." then input the number you need to block.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sarah_Campbell
Organizer

Hi jrhogan,

I would love to help you with this but I'm just going to need a little bit more information. Are you wanting to block a number from your mobile phone or landline? It sounds like a silly question, but it's a different process for each.

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

How do I block a caller?

Hi Potlass,

Sorry it took so long to respond!

As SarahC responded to jrhogan590, the procedures differ for mobility and landline services, on the mobility side, we are unable to block calls from a specific caller from the network side, it is however possible to block calls from specific phone numbers in most devices;

To adequately answer your question, assuming it pertains to your mobile phone, I would have to know which model you use in order to point you to the correct settings menu.

for example, in Samsung phones you would be looking for a "reject list"  in which you can add numbers you wish to block. On an iPhone, you would go to "settings/ Phone / blocked" and select "Add New..." then input the number you need to block.

Hope this helps!