Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
50% helpful (1/2)
dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

TELUS Mobility Vacation Suspension

What is a vacation suspension?

It is the ability to temporarily suspend and pause your mobility services and pay a reduced rate while you're away.

Am I eligible for vacation suspension?

All customers on a monthly plan can request vacation suspension. If you have an active service agreement, your contract dates will not be impacted by using our vacation suspension.

How long can I put my service on vacation suspension?

You can put your plan on hold for a minimum of one month up to a maximum of six months, once per year.

Is there a charge?

While on vacation suspension your plan cost will be reduced to $30, plus any TELUS Easy Payment® amount(s) for your device(s), if applicable.

For wireless Wi-fi devices such as Smart Hub, portable internet hubs, and mobile internet keys, your plan cost will be reduced to $10.

How to suspend service?

Simply Visit our website page HERE and scroll down to 'Begin a vacation suspension'. Then log in with your My TELUS credentials and you'll be redirected back to that same page with a form to fill out. Please fill this form out at least 2 business days in advance of leaving for the process to be completed. Alternatively, you can reach out to our Mobility team at 1-866-558-2273 to speak with an agent.

What if I return home early?

If something happens and you have to shorten your trip, simply contact us when you return and your service will be reactivated within minutes.

Can’t bear to turn it off?

Instead of putting your service on hold, take it with you! Search your travel destination online at www.telus.com/travel or text ROAM to 7626 to see how Easy Roam® has you covered.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
July
Updated by:
Community Manager
Contributors