Forums
Bring your questions, comments, and learn something new about TELUS products and services. Join the conversation!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

7,084 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,529 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,283 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,607 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,780 Posts

Latest topics in Forums

What happened to customer service?

I had to speak with five people today to get an answer about upgrading my phone. The agents I first spoke with did not listen to my issue and did not know how to solve it. One agent completely ignored why I was calling and proceeded to "mansplain" th...

Apple TV Telus TV+

The Telus TV+ app for Apple TV is full of glitches, and I’m not sure why there hasn’t been a fix yet.1. The time is never current (e.g. I just clicked on the app, and it says 1:36 pm, however, the time is currently 4:36 pm.2. When scrolling through t...

BDBD by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why Am I Getting Alberta Evacuation Alerts in Saanich BC?

Yesterday we received an evacuation alert for Saprae Creek Estates (Wood Buffalo, AB) and today we received a wildfire alert for Lac St Anne, AB. Can someone please fix this?It's important that we don't get used to irrelevant alerts to prevent "cry w...

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Seattle 11 KSTW

The logo for channel 143 still shows The CW. This channel is now an independent channel. Confusing when looking for a program on the CW.

EJ44 by Organizer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.